Happy Friday, everyone! Time for Archrival | Dachis Group Presents: Buzz of the Week.
Well, we made it through another work week, amigos! Sadly, there’s still a few more hours for us to kill before we can start seriously plotting a way to cut out early without the boss noticing. In the meantime, here’s a nice little distraction for you that should be slightly more enjoyable than pretending to read that Excel sheet that’s been up on your screen for the past 2 hours.
This week we entertained ourselves with another annoying internet meme, we learned some uncomfortable truths about procreation habits from a couple in Omaha, we found a way to make our Facebook cover way more edgy, and we watched Abe Lincoln audition for the color guard.
- A video headed for 50 million views and a Disney script – warning: it’ll make you vomit rainbows.
- Create a pretty badass Facebook cover courtesy of Adidas Originals.
- A dog doing something your 12-year old son refuses to do.
- Always down for a poke!
- Had Abe Lincoln not been so presidential he would have made a real name for himself in competitive baton twirling.
- Crank your speakers so you can hear the narrator in the background.