- 23 Mar 2012
- Don Aguirre
- No Comments
- Blog Post
Welcome to this week’s edition of Archrival | Dachis Group Presents: Buzz of the Week!
It’s safe to say our office caught a scorching case of Spring Fever this week and next to an annoying collection of various allergic reactions it’s caused us to get, well, a little porny
We were reminded that certain fantasies only happen in movies, we discovered Walgreens is making a play for the teenage boy market, a Minnesota high schooler takes to Twitter to woo a
porn prom date, and we are reminded why Skittles is nothing short of awesome.
Happy Friday, amigos!
- You’re sure to get a rise from these ads for a Canadian porn station.
- If this kid can pull it off, his prom will definitely have a happy ending.
- Apparently, Walgreens doesn’t want their male customers to have idle hands.
- So, there’s no dress code. Right?
- Brands commemorate the Mad Men Newsweek issue with retro ads.
- More absurd awesomeness from Skittles.