Improve the entire customer experience.
Your customers are telling you exactly how to make them happier. But are you listening? Do you know what’s driving consumers to stay – or stay away – from each of your brick-and-mortar locations?
Brands must be able to connect the physical and digital view of their business,hear what customers are saying about their locations, and use those insights to improve the overall customer experience.
Unify digital and brick-and-mortar experiences.
With Sprinklr Location Insights, companies can use geographic-based social data to refine their operational, marketing, and care strategies. Know where your customers are, how they feel about brick-and-mortar locations, and gather the insights necessary to improve overall customer experience..
“People want to see companies humanized, which can be challenging for global brands, but the place to start is by listening and talking to customers at scale. Sprinklr has made enabling that strategy their bread and butter”.
“ By fully leveraging Sprinklr’s measurement and listening framework to match our global needs, and finally incorporating our own booking and revenue data, we have filled in all the puzzle pieces. We can quickly learn what impacts different aspects of the customer experience and travel purchases on social.”
“Our decision with assessing the final two came down to the platforms. Sprinklr has a clean look and feel while the other platforms still felt clunky.”
“We chose Sprinklr for its extensive reporting and management capabilities in order to gain insight into the social activity of our multiple brands and products.”
“We chose to work with Sprinklr because their company vision mirrors our own, and we’re on the same page when it comes to making everything about the customer. With Sprinklr, it wasn’t technology focused—it was customer focused, and that’s the key to the whole thing.”
Ensure a consistent experience across in-store locations.
- Understand how customers feel – what led leads them to return (or not) to a business or certain location.
- Act on customer feedback through product development, in-store improvements, personnel changes, and customer care efforts.
- Take the guesswork out of operational improvements: recognize when in-store locations fall short in terms of customer service, and make the necessary changes.
- Access an integrated platform that provides actionable insights to marketing, operations, consumer insights, and research and development teams.
- Track the effectiveness of campaigns by monitoring the performance of on-site marketing initiatives.
- Know what’s working – and what’s not – for you, your competitors, and within your industry.