Sprinklr Becomes the First Enterprise Social Platform to Integrate with Viber
Brands can now easily reach, engage and interact with Viber’s 900 million registered users
New York, NY — February 22, 2018 — Sprinklr, the most complete social platform for managing customer experiences at scale, today announced its integration with Viber, an application that allows people to make free and secure voice and video calls, one-on-one chats, group messages, and connect with their favorite brands and celebrities. Now, the world’s largest brands can engage with customers on Viber and analyze these interactions directly in Sprinklr, resulting in improved customer service and actionable data to inform business decisions.
Mobile messaging apps are used by over 76 percent of the world’s smartphone users, and the majority of today’s social media users prefer messenger apps (54.4 percent) to get in touch with brands versus email, phone calls, or traditional online chat. Unfortunately, most businesses can’t provide the efficient, personalized messaging interaction consumers want.
The integrated Sprinklr/Viber solution makes it easy for businesses to have efficient, personalized conversations with Viber’s user base – which grew by 20 percent in 2017 to over 900 million registered global users. Viber’s Public Accounts for businesses are already helping more than 20,000 brands communicate with their customers, including major brands. FC Barcelona launched its Viber Public Account in July 2017, the Golden State Warriors made Viber its official messaging and calling app partner in September 2017 and Macy’s is one of a number of brands that relies on Viber’s in-app shopping feature to connect with customers.
Viber’s focus on global communication makes it particularly valuable for large companies that Sprinklr supports. After Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp, Viber is the only top-ranked messaging app in over 10 countries and it has a large market share in Eastern Europe, Russia, the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia.
The integration will help brands adapt to the demands of real-time messaging with the following benefits:
- One Platform for all Customer Interactions: Businesses can send and read their Viber messages alongside all other channel communications – all within Sprinklr.
- Automated Customer Care: When a brand receives a private message from a customer through Viber, Sprinklr automatically assigns the message to the correct agent who can interact with the user through Sprinklr to quickly solve the issue. The conversation can then be saved in Sprinklr for improved reporting.
- Easy Public Posts: Brands can easily post text, images, stickers, videos and URLs in a public chat on Viber without leaving Sprinklr. This improves efficiency and reduces risk by ensuring that every post goes through an automated approval path.
Availability: The integrated Viber/Sprinklr solution is available today.
Comments on the news:
- “Brands are constantly seeking innovative and results-driven ways to capture the eyes and ears of consumers, and messaging apps achieve so many of these objectives,” said Cristina Constandache, VP Global Partnerships at Viber. “Viber’s integration with Sprinklr creates a joint solution that will be crucial to consumer engagement. We’re excited to offer a product that not only delivers unmatched user security but also helps marketers have high value, 1-to-1 conversations.”
- “Viber is increasingly becoming a natural place for people around the world to communicate with brands, whether they’re asking a customer care question, commenting on a product or shopping straight from the app,” said Elizabeth Closmore, Global Head of Product Evangelism, Sprinklr. “Viber’s integration with Sprinklr makes customer engagement and customer care much more efficient and effective for brands all while creating a better on-channel experience for consumers. The partnership between Viber and Sprinklr is a significant win for companies that are focusing on improving customer experience via mobile messaging applications on a global level.”
Sprinklr is the most complete social platform for managing customer experiences at scale. We help the world’s largest brands reach, engage, and listen to their customers on Facebook, Twitter, and 23+ other social channels for the purposes of marketing, advertising, research, care, and commerce. Sprinklr does all of that on one unified platform, which integrates with legacy systems and allows siloed teams to collaborate to deliver a seamless experience to every one of their customers across any channel — at scale. Headquartered in New York City with 1,400 employees in 22 offices, Sprinklr works with 1,200+ global companies including Nike, McDonald’s, Microsoft, P&G, Samsung, more than 50% of the Fortune 50, and nine out of ten of the world’s most valuable brands. Its partners include SAP, IBM, Microsoft, and many others across the CXM ecosystem. For more information, visit sprinklr.com or chat with us at @sprinklr