Sprinklr Drives Global Social Customer Engagement Strategy for Solvay
155-year-old chemical company reduces costs and risks by unifying dozens of social media accounts in five languages across 10 business units on Sprinklr
NEW YORK – June 27, 2019 — Sprinklr, the world’s first Unified Front Office Platform for Modern Channels, today announced that Solvay – an advanced materials and specialty chemicals company – is using Sprinklr to align its global organization on a single platform with a single view of customer engagements. Sprinklr is helping Solvay make its customers happier by breaking down employee silos and creating a unified approach to social listening, planning, publishing and reporting.
Solvay was born out of innovation. The Belgian chemical company was founded in 1863 when Ernest Solvay developed a groundbreaking method of producing soda ash – also known as sodium carbonate or washing soda – used in many essential everyday items including dyes and coloring agents, glass, paper, cleaning products, and more. Today, Solvay is transforming its business to prepare for long-term growth and foster closer connections with its customers. In order to meet the needs of modern customers who expect personalized services and fast response times, Solvay selected Sprinklr as a global partner to create a coordinated customer engagement strategy and optimize its operations in the U.S., Europe and China.
- Solvay relied on Sprinklr to build what it calls “an around-the-clock social media nerve center” to increase efficiency and better serve its global customers.
- With Sprinklr Modern Marketing, the corporate communications team is saving approximately 50 hours per week in staff communication. Having all campaigns stored in one platform means the team no longer has to reach out via phone calls and emails to see how social campaigns are performing.
- With Sprinklr Modern Advertising, Solvay is optimizing paid advertising by targeting relevant customers with the right content.
- With Sprinklr Modern Engagement and AI capabilities, Solvay manages crises through automatic alerts of irregular social media mentions. The immediate triggers allow employees to investigate potential issues and react quickly to maintain transparency and trust.
- “We were looking for the best software to help us handle all of our external, customer-facing channels,” said Vincent Colegrave, Solvay’s Head of Digital & Social. “We chose Sprinklr to help us optimize our social strategy around the globe and across markets. With Sprinklr, we can step our game in the B2B world by improving the way we interact with customers and the way we share information internally across teams. Sprinklr empowers us to save time, collaborate, mitigate risk and share relevant content directly to our consumers.”
- “Solvay was tackling the challenge that every company in every industry is experiencing – managing modern customers who expect personalized services delivered as quickly as possible. With siloed departments and processes, it was difficult for Solvay to create a successful global customer engagement strategy,” said Grad Conn, Chief Experience and Marketing Officer, Sprinklr. “Solvay is using Sprinklr’s unified platform of five products built on AI to transform the way it manages customer interactions and drive another century of success.”
Sprinklr (@Sprinklr) is the world’s first Unified Front Office Platform for Modern Channels. Its mission is to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Sprinklr has offices in 15 countries and works with more than 1,000 global enterprises, including: Allstate, McDonald’s, Microsoft, NASA, Nike, Philips, Procter & Gamble, Samsung, Santander, Shell, and Verizon.