Sprinklr Expands to Mexico and Central America
Local support helps companies like Tecnológico de Monterrey create memorable customer experiences
Sprinklr also opened its first office in Chicago to serve Midwest clients
New York, NY — January 27, 2020 — Sprinklr, the world’s first Unified Front Office for Modern Channels, today announced it is expanding operations in Mexico and Central America with the hire of new employees based in Mexico City and a new strategic alliance with CX Team, a Mexico-based consulting firm specializing in customer experience management. Additionally, Sprinklr has opened its first office in Chicago to better serve Midwest clients such as McDonald’s and Hyatt Hotels.
“Today, serving our students with personalized experiences is a core focus for our University,” said Shel-Ha Bahena, Social Media Strategy & Digital Consumer Intelligence Manager at Tecnológico de Monterrey. “Sprinklr’s local support, combined with their unified platform for customer experience management, supports our strategy. We can now engage students across social channels, learn from their conversations and use these insights to improve services that exceed our student’s needs.”
Creating Great Customer Experiences on Any Channel
Sprinklr’s expanded support in Mexico and Central America comes at a time when brands are facing strong demand for superior customer experiences in these regions.
Nearly 50 percent of consumers in Latin America say they will walk away from a brand they love after just one bad experience. Additionally, Mexico’s economy will potentially become larger than Germany and the UK by 2050, according to PwC. A strong economy will bring an increased demand for consumer goods, along with increased expectations for on-demand customer service and personalized engagement on any channel. Mexicans are the 4th biggest users of social media channels in the world, and every country in Central America has seen an increase in internet and social media use over the past two years.
Sprinklr is prepared to help brands make customer experience their crucial differentiator. Sprinklr’s new hires in Mexico will focus on supporting hundreds of clients with divisions in Mexico or Central America and a number of clients headquartered in this region – including the Tecnológico de Monterrey and BAC Credomatic.
Partnering with CX Team
Sprinklr has a strategic alliance with CX Team, a consulting firm based in Mexico that will help companies implement Sprinklr. CX Team will combine its local industry and technical expertise with Sprinklr’s leading customer experience management platform to create a crucial set of capabilities needed for companies to drive revenue, reduce costs, and lower risk.
Welcoming the Windy City to the Sprinklr Family
Sprinklr is opening a new office in Chicago, its ninth in North America and 25th office in the world. Chicago is a natural place for Sprinklr to expand – the company has been supporting clients in this region for nearly a decade.
Comments on the news:
- “CX Team is focused on creating a roadmap for companies that want to build a customer-centered business. By partnering with Sprinklr, we’re able to take a brand’s customer experience roadmap from vision to reality,” said Gabriel Braun, CEO and Co-founder, CX Team. “Our combined expertise will help companies quickly implement Sprinklr so they can deliver a seamless experience to every one of their customers across any channel — at scale”
- “Hiring in Mexico City and opening an office in Chicago is a logical step to bring us closer to our clients in crucial regions,” said Ragy Thomas, CEO and Founder, Sprinklr. “Customer experience management (CXM) is the single most strategic investment for the modern enterprise. We’re committed to scaling our operations to address demands for CXM, giving brands a single platform to manage every customer-facing function – with products for marketing, advertising, research, care and engagement. Brands can rely on Sprinklr to give them a unified view of their interactions with customers around the world.”
- “We’re excited to grow our presence in Mexico and the Midwest with increased hiring. Both of these locations provide a strong pool of talent and opportunities to support some of the world’s most valuable brands,” said Diane Adams, Chief Culture and Talent Officer, Sprinklr. “We’ve had our strongest year yet, and are looking forward to continuing our momentum as we expand globally.”
– Visit Sprinklr’s customer stories page to read more about why brands choose Sprinklr.
– Check out Sprinklr’s career page for open roles across the company.
Sprinklr (@Sprinklr) is the world’s first Unified Front Office for Modern Channels. We help brands execute marketing, advertising, research, care and engagement initiatives across all modern channels. This includes: 23 social channels, 11 messaging channels and hundreds of millions of forums, blogs, review sites, and news sites. Sprinklr’s AI-based platform, with a unified codebase, is deployed as a single global instance for each customer in order to drive collaboration and reduce silos across the organization. Sprinklr is headquartered in New York City, with 24 offices in 16 countries.