Sprinklr is Named to the Forbes 2019 Cloud 100
Sprinklr is ranked 28th out of 100 companies
Recognized for its consistent growth, values-driven culture, and happy customers
NEW YORK – September 11, 2019 — Sprinklr, the world’s first Unified Front Office Platform for Modern Channels, today announced that it has been named to the Forbes 2019 Cloud 100, the definitive list of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world, published by Forbes in collaboration with Bessemer Venture Partners and Salesforce Ventures. This is Sprinklr’s fourth year on the Forbes Cloud 100 list – the company has been recognized for its achievements every year since the list was first released in 2016.
On September 24th, Sprinklr is celebrating its 10th anniversary. Being recognized by Forbes is a testament to Sprinklr’s consistent growth over the past decade, its values-driven culture, its unified front office platform, and its commitment to creating memorable customer experiences. Sprinklr’s CEO and Founder Ragy Thomas started Sprinklr in his spare room in 2009, and today the company works with more than 70% of the 100 companies on the Forbes 2019 World’s Most Valuable Brands list and has 1,500 employees in 15 countries to support global clients. Sprinklr’s last funding round was more than three years ago and valued the company at $1.8 billion.
“Sprinklr was founded with the mission to help brands make their customers happier. How do you make people happier? You listen to them. You learn from them. And you show them love,” said Ragy Thomas, founder and CEO, Sprinklr. “The annual recognition from Forbes highlights our commitment to helping brands create great customer experiences across modern channels. Thank you to every employee, customer and partner for working together and winning together. Thank you for helping us lead the social software market and now define the customer experience management market. Looking forward to another decade of helping brands make their customers happier.”
Sprinklr celebrates with more than 1,000 customers. What they say:
- “Sprinklr is a beast. I have never experienced a tool that is as robust and customizable. If you think you’re familiar with social listening and social customer care management, I can attest that Sprinklr is likely bigger, badder and deeper. I have both a Marketing and Computer Science background, and I love being able to challenge the tool’s capabilities and go down data black holes. And through all this, what I like best is certainly our Success team. They are just as data-nerdy as my team is and willing to tackle tool optimizations without hesitation,” said Ericka Kurtz, Social Marketing & Business Intelligence Director, MGM Resorts International.
- “My role at Microsoft is to provide our marketers, customer care agents, researchers, and basically anyone who needs a social management solution with the technology to achieve their business objectives. The technology I have deployed across the company to do that is Sprinklr. With such a broad set of capabilities — whether you’re looking for social listening, paid media, outbound publishing, or engagement – Sprinklr is the platform we turn to,” said Tyler Smith, Senior Engineering Program Manager, Microsoft.
- “We’ve developed a powerful brand health engine. It allows us to get to the heart of trends and shed light on insights that are otherwise hard to unpack,” said Sneha Jain, Digital Business Optimization – Mobile App, McDonald’s.
- “When we looked at our social platforms, we knew we didn’t want a point solution because of our scale. We also knew we wanted a sophisticated tool that would help us reach customers on their preferred channel and speak in an authentic voice. With Sprinklr, we took customer experience online to a completely different level. Our audience has now become one of our best advocates,” said Americo Silva, Global Head of Digital and Social Media, Shell.
- “We experimented with different point solutions, but they ultimately created inefficiencies, breakdowns in the process, and exposed us to a lot of risk…It was important for us to find a partner that could help deliver against the vision we outlined for social. Sprinklr gives us a single view of our customers. It helps us understand what our customers are saying, not only on social but across the web. Insights reveal where we need to focus our resources, to make sure we can be there for our customers when they need help,” said Andy Freeman, Head of Social Media, Digital & Marketing Transformation, Santander UK.
- “When I was looking for something to help us take our advertising and analytics forward, I learned about what other companies were using. A lot of them said, ‘Sprinklr, Sprinklr, Sprinklr.’ They told me that they could integrate marketing channel data with Sprinklr data, customize their environment, and customize their reports – all things we couldn’t do with past solutions,” said Lori Seaman, Director of Innovation & Interactive Marketing, AAA Club Alliance.
– Visit Sprinklr’s customer stories page to read more about why brands choose Sprinklr.
– Request a Sprinklr demo.
– Check out Sprinklr’s career page for open roles across the company.
– The Forbes 2019 Cloud 100 is published online at www.forbes.com/cloud100 and will appear in the
September 2019 issue of Forbes magazine.
Sprinklr (@Sprinklr) is the world’s first Unified Front Office Platform for Modern Channels. Its mission is to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Sprinklr has 22 offices in 15 countries and works with more than half of the Fortune 500, 70% of the 100 companies on the Forbes 2019 World’s Most Valuable Brands list, and more than 1,000 global enterprises, including: Allstate, McDonald’s, Microsoft, NASA, Nike, Philips, Procter & Gamble, Samsung, Santander, Shell, and Verizon.
About Bessemer Venture Partners
Bessemer Venture Partners is the world’s most experienced early-stage venture capital firm. With a portfolio of more than 200 companies, Bessemer helps visionary entrepreneurs lay strong foundations to create companies that matter, and supports them through every stage of their growth. The firm has backed more than 120 IPOs, including Pinterest, Shopify, Yelp, LinkedIn, Skype, LifeLock, Twilio, SendGrid, PagerDuty, DocuSign, Wix, and MindBody. Bessemer’s 15 partners operate from offices in Silicon Valley, San Francisco, New York City, Boston, Israel, and India. For more information, please visit www.bvp.com.
The defining voice of entrepreneurial capitalism, Forbes champions success by celebrating those who have made it, and those who aspire to make it. Forbes convenes and curates the most-influential leaders and entrepreneurs who are driving change, transforming business and making a significant impact on the world. The Forbes brand today reaches more than 120 million people worldwide through its trusted journalism, signature LIVE events, custom marketing programs and 40 licensed local editions in 70 countries. Forbes Media’s brand extensions include real estate, education and financial services license agreements. For more information, visit: https://www.forbes.com/forbes-media/.
About Salesforce Ventures
Salesforce is the fastest growing top five enterprise software company and the #1 CRM provider globally. Salesforce Ventures—the company’s corporate investment group—invests in the next generation of enterprise technology that extends the power of the Salesforce Customer Success Platform, helping companies connect with their customers in entirely new ways. Portfolio companies receive funding as well as access to the world’s largest cloud ecosystem and the guidance of Salesforce’s innovators and executives. With Salesforce Ventures, portfolio companies can also leverage Salesforce’s expertise in corporate philanthropy by joining Pledge 1% to make giving back part of their business model. Salesforce Ventures has invested in more than 300 enterprise cloud startups in 20 different countries since 2009. For more information, please visit www.salesforce.com/ventures.
Sprinklr PR Contact