Sprinklr Launches ‘Gallery,’ Transforming Social Content Into Shoppable Posts
Turn user-generated content (UGC) into sales and create a custom, branded shopping experience
New York, NY — January 11, 2018 — Sprinklr, the most complete social platform for managing customer experiences at scale, today announced Sprinklr Gallery, a new product that helps retailers curate, stylize, and embed shoppable social content directly on their website and mobile apps.
With Sprinklr Gallery, brands can easily convert followers to buyers by making it simple for consumers to shop for products they see in social media posts. Sprinklr Gallery will be on display in booth #2335 on Level 3 at the National Retail Federation’s (NRF) Big Show 2018, the annual showcase for everything new in retail, taking place in NYC from January 14-16.
Today, 80% of Gen Z purchases are influenced by social media, and 60% of consumers say UGC is the most authentic form of content. It’s also 3X more authentic than brand-created content. Despite the high value of UGC, the ability for brands to connect social content directly to commerce has been a challenge.
Sprinklr Gallery includes the following benefits:
- Easily Connect Engaging Content to Commerce – Quickly aggregate customer content from every major social network (i.e. Instagram, Twitter, Facebook) to tell your brand story in an authentic way and make products instantly shoppable. Gallery is also integrated within your Sprinklr workflow, enabling a simple, efficient process for creating a branded shopping experience.
- Increase the ROI of your Social Strategy – Turn more social media posts into sales, track the ROI of organic social media from customers, and connect social engagement metrics to sales.
- Improve Content and Product Strategy – Gain insight into the amount of sales generated from a particular post, person and product, which can be used to improve content, marketing and R&D.
- Strengthen Customer Relationships – Put customers first and create a better experience by streamlining your brand across social, web and mobile.
Sprinklr Gallery enables many use cases including:
- Brand Gallery – Engage your entire audience, even if they are not following your social channels just yet. Use Brand Gallery to embed your social activity directly to your website.
- Internal Gallery – Keep your entire team updated with an engaging, dynamic site. Leverage owned and earned content for an internal Gallery for employees.
- Campaign and Event Gallery – Drive web traffic and amplify fan participation through campaign and event content on your website.
- Shoppable Gallery – Bridge the gap between social and commerce conversions. Drive conversions directly from social content to your product pages for a seamless checkout experience.
- Product Detail Page (PDP) Gallery – Enable a Product Detail Page to filter gallery and showcase social posts from consumers who have already purchased the product. Leverage UGC content by product.
Comment on the news:
“All shopping is social – whether it’s online, in-store or through a messaging channel,” said Justin Garrity, VP of Sprinklr Display, Commerce and Integrations. “With Sprinklr Gallery, brands can complement commerce experiences with compelling UGC in addition to product information and Ratings and Reviews. With powerful custom design options in Sprinklr Gallery, brands can now showcase this authentic customer content in the perfect branded look-and-feel, aligned to the experience on their websites and mobile apps.”
Sprinklr is the first unified customer experience management platform for the enterprise. We help the world’s largest brands reach, engage, and listen to their customers on Facebook, Twitter, and 23+ other social channels for the purposes of marketing, advertising, research, care, and commerce. Sprinklr does all of that on one unified platform, which integrates with legacy systems and allows siloed teams to collaborate to deliver a seamless experience to every one of their customers across any channel — at scale. Headquartered in New York City with 1,500 employees in 20 offices, Sprinklr works with 1,200+ global companies including Nike, McDonald’s, Microsoft, P&G, Samsung, more than 50% of the Fortune 50, and nine out of ten of the world’s most valuable brands. Its partners include SAP, IBM, Microsoft, and many others across the CXM ecosystem. For more information, visit sprinklr.com or chat with us at @sprinklr