Sprinklr Named to Constellation ShortLists for Social Engagement & Listening and Social Advertising Management
Sprinklr was selected by Constellation analysts through a process that includes client inquiries, partner conversations, customer references, vendor selection projects, market share and internal research
New York, NY — February 12, 2020 — Sprinklr, the Modern Customer Experience Management (CXM) Platform, today announced it was named to two Constellation ShortLists™ for Social Engagement & Listening and Social Advertising Management in Q1 2020. The Constellation ShortList™ selects vendors and service providers that deliver critical transformation initiative requirements for early adopter and fast follower organizations.
Sprinklr was named to the Constellation ShortList™ for Social Engagement and Listening Platforms based on its ability to exceed the following key criteria for technology in this category:
- Acquire real-time social/digital insights from multiple sources
- Provide data management, data acquisition, export, archiving and API integration
- Enable bidirectional engagement and connection in response to aggregated conversations
- Deliver data analysis and visualization, media statistics, sentiment analysis, influencer profiling and analysis
- Allow for cross-team and cross-functional collaboration, approval and optimized workflow
- Suggest next best action for engagement across advertising, marketing campaigns and customer journeys
- Support multiple languages
- Integrate into a customer relationship management or customer experience system
- Apply machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) techniques for pattern recognition
According to Constellation Research, “A critical component [of social engagement and listening] is the ability to capture, analyze and deliver key insights and intelligence from across online conversations and inform the entire organization, from product to overall strategy.” Additionally, machine learning and artificial intelligence techniques were new criteria added for 2020.
Sprinklr is the only platform with artificial intelligence and machine learning capabilities embedded into its Modern CXM platform, trained for 30+ Industry verticals.
Sprinklr was also named to the Constellation ShortList™ for Social Advertising Management based on its ability to exceed the following key criteria for technology in this category:
- Tools to upload, iterate and manage creative assets
- Buying, serving and monitoring placements on more than one platform
- Workflows and platforms purpose built for cross-functional collaboration
- Content management, creative production and personalization tools
- Support across multiple forms of content and formats of display
- Audience segmentation
- In-flight optimization and measurement
- Analytics, measurement and reporting
- Application of machine learning (ML) or artificial intelligence (AI) techniques to boost automation, analyze campaign outcomes and recommend audiences and actions
According to Constellation Research, “Modern social advertising management solutions must now look beyond a single network or audience. Functionalities must extend far before and beyond ad placement or audience identification—starting with creative asset development and content management through to reporting on performance metrics and impact on key business performance indicators.”
Comments on the news:
“Customers often face excessive marketing hype during vendor selection. The Constellation ShortList portfolio identifies the top vendors to consider based on technology investment, use cases, strategic vision, customer value, executive leadership and price,” said R “Ray” Wang, chairman and founder at Constellation Research. “Combined with a time bound, accelerated vendor selection engagement, we have guided clients in successful selections and contract negotiations of disruptive technologies. The vendors on this list represent the best of the best.”
“Sprinklr’s placement in two Constellation ShortList categories is a testament to our comprehensive, advanced capabilities across our Modern Customer Experience Management Platform. We are built for companies with global consumers who want real-time marketing, personalized advertising, proactive customer care, touchless research, and insightful engagement on the modern channel of their choice. As our customers say, they have never experienced a platform that is ‘more robust and customizable,”’ said Grad Conn, Chief Experience & Marketing Officer, Sprinklr. “We’re excited to be recognized by Constellation Research for our strategic vision for customer experience management, and we’re looking forward to continuing our commitment to helping brands make their customers happier.”
– Request a Sprinklr demo.
– Visit Sprinklr’s customer stories page to read more about why brands choose Sprinklr.
– Check out Sprinklr’s career page for open roles across the company.
About Constellation ShortList™
Constellation Research advises leaders on leveraging disruptive technologies to achieve business model transformation and streamline business processes. Products and services named to the Constellation ShortList meet the threshold criteria for this category as determined through client inquiries, partner conversations, customer references, vendor selection projects, market share and internal research. The portfolio is updated at least once per year as the analyst team deems necessary based on market conditions.
Sprinklr (@Sprinklr) is the world’s leading Modern Customer Experience Management (CXM) Platform. We help brands execute marketing, advertising, research, care, and engagement initiatives across all modern channels. This includes: 24 social channels, 11 messaging channels and hundreds of millions of forums, blogs, review sites, and news sites. Sprinklr’s AI-based platform, with a unified codebase, is deployed as a single global instance for each customer in order to drive collaboration and connect silos across the organization. Sprinklr is headquartered in New York City, with 25 offices in 16 countries.
Constellation Research does not endorse any solution or service named in its research.