Sprinklr Unveils Eight New Products and a Simplified UX
New ‘Space Experience’ UI/UX makes Sprinklr simpler, faster, and easier to use;
Availability of new products rounds out the first unified platform for CXM, announced earlier this year
NEW YORK – October 4, 2017 – Sprinklr, the first unified customer experience management platform for the enterprise, today announced the general availability of eight new integrated products within the Sprinklr Experience Cloud:
- Comprehensive & Enhanced Social Listening: With deep access to Twitter’s data platform and enhanced artificial intelligence, gain an instant, company-wide view into the topics, audiences, and tactics driving the market by listening across global digital channels.
- Sprinklr Display: With dozens of out-of-the-box templates and the ability to control displays from any mobile device, transform social media data into visualizations that surface actionable insights and drive business value.
- Content Marketing: With a global marketing calendar of record, bring together strategy, execution, and reporting in one platform to increase brand reach, campaign effectiveness, and content reuse.
- Advocacy Marketing: With self-service administration and management of a branded digital destination, drive brand affinity by identifying, activating, and engaging advocates.
- Paid Media Advertising: With sophisticated automation, increase return on ad spend by planning, executing, analyzing, and optimizing advertising across paid, owned, and earned.
- Location Insights: With listening insights and industry-specific text analytics to quickly identify, prioritize, and implement high-impact improvements to increase customer satisfaction in real time.
- Ratings and Reviews: With ratings, reviews, and replies automatically brought into Sprinklr monitoring dashboards, sell more by leveraging user generated content.
- Social Care: With layouts designed from both the agent and supervisor point-of-view, increase efficiencies and usability with infinitely customizable workflows that enable more personalized care.
Sprinklr also announced its new Space Experience design architecture and user interface. Space Experience makes Sprinklr simpler, faster, more intuitive and easier to use.
“We’re living in a new world where the old rules don’t apply,” said Ragy Thomas, Founder & CEO, Sprinklr. “We saw that from the start, and designed a new class of enterprise software to solve it. Today, I’m proud to unveil version one of the CXM platform we’ve always aspired to build, giving companies – for the first time – the ability to communicate externally across channels and collaborate internally across silos to deliver more human experiences at scale.”
“After seven years of work building the first unified platform for customer experience management behind the scenes, and almost two years of front-end development to create a user experience to match it, this release is a milestone in the evolution of Sprinklr’s platform,” said Pavitar Singh, CTO, Sprinklr.
In April, Sprinklr made a major push from social media management to customer experience management (CXM), announcing the extension of its platform as clouds for customer-facing functions – marketing, advertising, research, commerce, and care – providing each with the solutions required to thrive in a social world where customers are in control.
Today, Sprinklr is building on that commitment with new products in each of those five clouds, rounding out the Sprinklr Experience Cloud as the first unified CXM platform for the enterprise with a foundation in social.
Comments on the News
- “A few years ago we did a social media audit to revisit the technology we were using to create an engaging digital presence across our channels. We decided we needed a comprehensive Social Media Management platform that we could scale with,” said Josh Machiz, Chief Digital Officer, Nasdaq. “We picked Sprinklr for many reasons, but scalability was a big deciding factor. We’re looking forward to taking advantage of Sprinklr’s constantly evolving platform to manage fast-paced social environments”.
- “The most important factor in the brand-customer relationship is the ability to deliver consistency in experience across the entire customer journey. Few brands have achieved this due to internal siloes and disconnected technology,” said Jerry Nichols, Global Head of Performance Management for SAP. “With Sprinklr, teams all have the same view of the customer, with data from every single customer touchpoint in one place. This creates a better customer experience, and by extension – a more valuable brand.”
- “If you are not focused on customer experience, you are working on the wrong thing. Customer experience forms the foundation for everything a company does – everything from product, to finance, to supply chain management, to human resources, and more,” said Charlene Li, Principal, Altimeter Group. “In order to make customer experience management part of everyone’s job, companies need to replace legacy systems and invest strategically in technology platforms that provide insights to the front lines of the organization so that they can take action in near real time.”
- Sign up for the Sprinklr webinar about these new products here.
- Visit Sprinklr’s website, follow @Sprinklr, and check out the Sprinklr blog here for details regarding all products announced today.
Sprinklr is the first unified customer experience management platform for the enterprise. We help the world’s largest brands reach, engage, and listen to their customers on Facebook, Twitter, and 23+ other social channels for the purposes of marketing, advertising, research, care, and commerce. Sprinklr does all of that on one unified platform, which integrates with legacy systems and allows siloed teams to collaborate to deliver a seamless experience to every one of their customers across any channel — at scale. Headquartered in New York City with 1,400 employees in 19 offices, Sprinklr works with 1,200+ global companies including Nike, McDonald’s, Microsoft, P&G, Samsung, more than 50% of the Fortune 50, and nine out of ten of the world’s most valuable brands. Its partners include SAP, IBM, Microsoft, and many others across the CXM ecosystem. For more information, visit sprinklr.com or chat with us at@sprinklr.