Sprinklr Wins the 2019 Adweek Readers’ Choice Best of Tech Awards
Leading the Social Influencer/Social Marketing Management category
New York, NY – October 22, 2019 – Sprinklr, the world’s first Unified Front Office for Modern Channels, today announced that it is the winner of the 2019 Adweek Readers’ Choice Best of Tech Awards for top social influencer and social marketing management platform. Roughly 50,000 votes were cast to select which solution providers were leaders in advertising and marketing technology. Adweek is a dominant voice in the world of media and advertising, attracting a readership of 6 million for its website and long-standing print magazine.
“Thank you to Adweek readers for recognizing Sprinklr as the leader in social influencer and social marketing management. It’s an honor to have the top professionals in marketing and advertising agree that we’re the leader – and it’s a great validation of our current market position,” said Grad Conn, Chief Experience & Marketing Officer, Sprinklr. “At Sprinklr our credo is to ‘Love Your Customers.’ By leveraging modern channels – which is what today’s customers use to communicate – organizations can listen, learn, and love their customers in ways that were never possible even five years ago.”
The Sprinklr Difference: 5 Products on One Unified Platform
Sprinklr is a unified platform of five products built upon a layer of automation and AI. The five products are for every single customer-facing function: Modern Marketing, Modern Advertising, Modern Research, Modern Care and Modern Engagement. All of these products in Sprinklr are available in a single view, with a single login. This means customers can eliminate disconnected point solutions and easily collaborate across departments in order to improve customer experiences globally.
Adweek readers recognized Sprinklr for its marketing capabilities, which help companies generate sales with better content, reduce content production costs and manage brand risk. For example, you can watch this video to see how brands can improve results without changing their budget by identifying high-performing content they’ve already produced, and then reusing it across channels, markets and business units. More videos of Sprinklr in action – there are 45+ primary business use cases – can be viewed here.
Why the World’s Most Valuable Brands Choose Sprinklr:
- “When we looked at our social platforms, we knew we didn’t want a point solution because of our scale. We also knew we wanted a sophisticated tool that would help us reach customers on their preferred channel and speak in an authentic voice. With Sprinklr, we took customer experience online to a completely different level. Our audience has now become one of our best advocates,” said Americo Silva, Global Head of Digital and Social Media, Shell.
- “Sprinklr is a beast. I have never experienced a tool that is as robust and customizable. If you think you’re familiar with social listening and social customer care management, I can attest that Sprinklr is likely bigger, badder and deeper. I have both a Marketing and Computer Science background, and I love being able to challenge the tool’s capabilities and go down data black holes. And through all this, what I like best is certainly our Success team. They are just as data-nerdy as my team is and willing to tackle tool optimizations without hesitation,” said Ericka Kurtz, Social Marketing & Business Intelligence Director, MGM Resorts International.
- “As of July 2019, Sprinklr platform adoption is at an all-time high at 93 percent. We now also have unified goals across the organization. We’re responding to more messages, more quickly – our average response time during business hours went from 18.5 hours to 4h and 18m and our response rate to customer queries more than quadrupled. We’ve noticed brand engagement breeds fan engagement, and as a result, our average post engagement rate has nearly doubled over a 1-year time period,” said Julie Rose, Social Media Manager, Dignity Health.
- “Brands often think of social as just an outbound publishing channel. Sprinklr really enabled us to think about social as an outbound, inbound, and customer relations channel beyond more traditional forms of customer relationship management,” said Rachel Lawton Dudley, Head of Global CRM, Sonos.
- “Our chief communications officer asked us to do three things to help manage brand risk and reputation. First, build an alert system for the global corporate communications team that only shows the most crucial items. Second, provide a daily wrap up with everything the comms team needs to know about global online conversations. Third, create a report or dashboard that shows what people are saying about McDonald’s in real time around the world,” said Jola Oliver, Director of Global Social Media Intelligence, McDonald’s. “From the beginning our CCO was ecstatic about Sprinklr’s Smart Alerts. Our own CMO ended up using them and now we’re branching them out to the entire communications team across markets. There’s nothing we need to do manually to trigger the alert and we were able to customize the type of alerts we needed to achieve our goals. We now use Smart Alerts for global crisis detection, real-time alerts and brand insights. We have also Sprinklr Display built out for the CCO on his desktop that provides a real-time view of all the conversations happening around McDonald’s.”
– Request a Sprinklr demo.
– Visit Sprinklr’s customer stories page to read more about why brands choose Sprinklr.
– Check out Sprinklr’s career page for open roles across the company.
Sprinklr (@Sprinklr) is the world’s first Unified Front Office for Modern Channels. Its mission is to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Sprinklr has 24 offices in 15 countries and works with more than half of the Fortune 500, 70% of the 100 companies on the Forbes 2019 World’s Most Valuable Brands list, and more than 1,000 global enterprises, including: Allstate, McDonald’s, Microsoft, NASA, Nike, Philips, Procter & Gamble, Samsung, Santander, Shell, and Verizon.
# # #