Sprinklr Master Series
A Certification Experience that will inspire you to greater levels of individual, team and organizational success. The Sprinklr Certifications Team will host certifications intended for Sprinklr users on a variety of core and premium modules. By being a Sprinklr Certified user, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with other professionals from around the world in the Global Certification Directory.
Check out the Sprinklr Circuit Event Calendar for a complete list of sessions. Pricing varies, check with your Sprinklr contact before enrolling for any session to ensure the correct contracts and payment plans are in place.
Why get Sprinklr certified?
- Boost your Sprinklr Knowledge
- Get recognized and collaborate with others: Global Certification Directory
- Cultivate your Sprinklr knowledge with the ReNew Series (exclusive webinars for Certified Professionals)
How to register for a Sprinklr University account
If you want to enroll in a certification session, you must have an active account for Sprinklr University. Follow the steps below to register for an account or reset your password.
- To register for a Sprinklr University account, click here.
- If you forgot your login or don’t know if you do have an account, click here and enter the email address that is associated with your Sprinklr Platform login
- If an active account is found, an email notification with a reset password link will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to view, request, or enroll in available sessions
The available certification sessions are easily accessible from the welcome page of Sprinklr University. Follow the steps below to view, request, or enroll in available certification sessions.
- From the welcome page, navigate to the widget titled, “Sprinklr Master Series”.
- Click on the certification name to view the available dates, locations, and seats.
- To view a calendar view of all sessions, click on “View Event Calendar”
- Click the ‘REQUEST’ button next to the session in which you want to be enrolled. An email confirmation will be sent with session details from email@example.com
- If no seats are available, you can be put on a waitlist by clicking the “REQUEST” button. An email notification will be sent if a seat becomes available.