Your customer data is fragmented.
Audience segmentation is fundamental to reaching the right targets on social media. However, given how many platforms they must account for, brands often spend countless hours generating segments that are out-of-date by the time they’re finished. This prevents brands from providing the right content to the right people – at the right time.
Learn more about the next evolution of personalized, data-driven marketing.
Audience management that goes beyond maintenance.
With Sprinklr Audience Management, you can seamlessly integrate customer data from all touch points to create smart segments that are always current. Eliminate manual downloading and uploading, and develop campaigns that reach the right audience, on the right channel, at the right time.
“People want to see companies humanized, which can be challenging for global brands, but the place to start is by listening and talking to customers at scale. Sprinklr has made enabling that strategy their bread and butter”.
“ By fully leveraging Sprinklr’s measurement and listening framework to match our global needs, and finally incorporating our own booking and revenue data, we have filled in all the puzzle pieces. We can quickly learn what impacts different aspects of the customer experience and travel purchases on social.”
“Our decision with assessing the final two came down to the platforms. Sprinklr has a clean look and feel while the other platforms still felt clunky.”
“We chose Sprinklr for its extensive reporting and management capabilities in order to gain insight into the social activity of our multiple brands and products.”
“We chose to work with Sprinklr because their company vision mirrors our own, and we’re on the same page when it comes to making everything about the customer. With Sprinklr, it wasn’t technology focused—it was customer focused, and that’s the key to the whole thing.”
Right audience, right message, right channel.
- Build and maintain accurate segments based on customer behavior, characteristics, interests, geography, and more.
- Integrate real time customer data from all touch points: social, web, mobile, email, ecommerce, and CRM.
- Minimize time spent on audience management by leveraging segments that populate and update automatically.
- Improve your brand’s relationship with customers through a better understanding of what they like (and what they don’t).
- Reduce the exposure of personally-identifiable information by eliminating manual data transfers.