Remove obstacles to stay nimble.
As new digital channels emerge and existing channels evolve, brands often struggle to have a global, cross-channel view of all communications directed at customers and prospects. It can be difficult to coordinate across global teams – including marketing and PR, editorial and creative, and legal and compliance – to deliver content that’s on brand, on time, and compliant.
Take an omnichannel view.
With Sprinklr Content Marketing, you can combine traditional and digital media planning into a single environment to generate a consolidated view of campaigns across all channels. Align all internal teams and your agency ecosystem in a single platform for enhanced collaboration and improved campaign optics.
See why Forrester named Sprinklr a Leader in the Content Marketing Platform Industry.
“People want to see companies humanized, which can be challenging for global brands, but the place to start is by listening and talking to customers at scale. Sprinklr has made enabling that strategy their bread and butter.”
“ By fully leveraging Sprinklr’s measurement and listening framework to match our global needs, and finally incorporating our own booking and revenue data, we have filled in all the puzzle pieces. We can quickly learn what impacts different aspects of the customer experience and travel purchases on social.”
“Our decision with assessing the final two came down to the platforms. Sprinklr has a clean look and feel while the other platforms still felt clunky.”
“We chose Sprinklr for its extensive reporting and management capabilities in order to gain insight into the social activity of our multiple brands and products.”
“We chose to work with Sprinklr because their company vision mirrors our own, and we’re on the same page when it comes to making everything about the customer. With Sprinklr, it wasn’t technology focused—it was customer focused, and that’s the key to the whole thing.”
Collaborate to build and execute campaigns.
- Plan and manage holistic campaigns with a single omnichannel calendar of record.
- Leverage customer insights and at-your-fingertips reporting to inform strategy and refine campaigns on the fly.
- Enhance the content sourcing process with a sophisticated asset manager, user-generated content sourcing, and third-party content provider integreations.
- Streamline content creation with advanced, channel-ready previews and state-of-the-art localization features.
- Enable team collaboration, workflows, and governance with robust business process management capabilities.