of first responses within Fooji’s SLA
of tickets closed within Fooji’s SLA
reduction in average ticket closure time
Connection is powerful. But it can be hard to create — or recreate — especially online. Enter Fooji, a Kentucky-based company that helps its clients cultivate deep customer love and brand affinity.
While the product is essential, it's the partnership and willingness to understand and meet Fooji's unique needs that sets Sprinklr apart. Sprinklr has given our team the time of day to talk through our use cases and how best to solve them — and to actually build it right.”
The Fooji team’s approach is simple yet transformative: they harness the power of social media to craft innovative, incentive-driven engagement activities on behalf of their clients. This includes everything from promotions and sweepstakes to giveaways and gifting solutions for major brands like HBO, Planters and Panera.
As Fooji's growth took flight, CEO Gregg Morton looked for a social-first solution that would enable his team to adeptly handle social promos and sweepstakes launched on behalf of their clients. When evaluating potential solutions, he had specific criteria in mind. Morton needed an automated solution that:
- Understands nuances in social interactions, particularly in direct message conversations
- Differentiates between social and email tickets
- Offers robust tracking and reporting capabilities across platforms
Fooji selected Sprinklr Service Advanced, a lightweight but powerful customer service solution. Sprinklr's social-native roots and ability to build and adapt to Fooji's needs set it apart from other options.
“I felt like the handling of Sprinklr was just a lot cleaner versus other solutions that were out there,” explains Morton.
Sprinklr Service Advanced now enables the Fooji team to respond to a large volume customer messages on behalf of its clients — with increased efficiency and time savings. To accomplish this, the Fooji team uses the following key capabilities:
- Quick Actions. Frequently performed actions on tickets are now executed with a single click.
- Automations. AI-powered automations help to triage inbound tickets, enabling both ticket creation and ticket updating. With custom automations, the team can detect VIP tickets and prioritize them in the queue.
- Custom App. The Fooji team has integrated its own order app, known as “Fooji Orders," into the Sprinklr platform. When a customer reaches out via social, the app fetches order details about customers from internal systems and displays them in the ticket console. This enables agents to quickly refer to order details while interacting with customers about their orders.
Since implementing Sprinklr 15 months ago, Fooji has experienced notable enhancements in its customer service operations, including improved first response time, average handling time and reduced SLAs. In the last 30 days:
- 95% of first responses are now within Fooji’s SLA
- 99.92% of tickets were closed within Fooji’s SLA
- Average ticket closure time went down by 99%
Morton says his team’s success is due, in part, to a close partnership with Sprinklr, which has operated like an extension of Fooji’s own engineering team.
“While the product is essential, it's the partnership and willingness to understand and meet Fooji's unique needs that sets Sprinklr apart,” he explains. “Sprinklr has given our team the time of day to talk through our use cases and how best to solve them — and to actually build it right.”
Fooji's strong partnership with Sprinklr and its success with the service solution prompted the company's social team to explore Sprinklr Social Advanced. They will soon incorporate its social publishing and content calendar capabilities into their workflow.