How WalkMe ensures digital ROI with customized data integrations for LinkedIn and Salesforce
workdays save with automated workflows
automated reports sent to senior leaders
increase in ad output
WalkMe pioneered the Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) to empower business leaders to realize the promise of their technology investment by transforming the user experience in today’s overwhelming digital world.
WalkMe provides executives with visibility into digital usage, increases employee efficiency and productivity, and successfully guides organizations through digital transformation. WalkMe’s DAP is used by over 2,000 enterprises across all industries.
While WalkMe’s data-driven approach is a key ingredient to its success, it led to a significant amount of manual work that wasn’t scalable. WalkMe’s two paid media leads found themselves drowning in a sea of segments for small audiences and spending days crafting personalized messaging for each custom list.
Sprinklr’s development team worked with WalkMe to configure customer features for its team — specifically a tailor-made Salesforce integration with LinkedIn-related features.
- Deliver personalized, compelling content for target audiences based on customer journey stages at scale by leveraging the Salesforce Integration
- Discover opportunities at a much faster rate through the ability to drill down based on CPL, CPM, and MQL tags from Salesforce directly within Sprinklr
- Create ads in bulk with dynamic parameters for LinkedIn — decreasing the cost per action and speeding up the process of getting campaigns in market
- Drive automation and workflows that could continuously increase productivity and drive real-time collaboration across teams
- Eliminate days of work with a simple click of a button, thanks to the Sprinklr Marketing bulk-editor capabilities and workflow macros
WalkMe ensures digital ROI with help from Sprinklr Marketing and integrated Salesforce first-party data.
“Everything comes together with the Salesforce integration. The rule engine, tagging, and macros become so much more powerful when you integrate offline events from a CRM. It is a completely different world between what you can do with it versus without it.”
Head of Paid Acquisition, Software Technology at WalkMe
“Everything comes together with the Salesforce integration. The rule engine, tagging, and macros become so much more powerful when you integrate offline events from a CRM. It is a completely different world between what you can do with it versus without it,” said Asher Yiftachel, Head of Paid Acquisition, Software Technology at WalkMe.
Within just 13 months, WalkMe has seen positive results, including:
- 442 work days saved from automated workflows
- More than 794 automated reports sent to senior leaders
- The ability to create more than 100 ads in the time it previously took to create one