Your brand has a blind spot.
Social media users share over 3 billion photos a day, and while it’s great when a fan uses your hashtag, most images showing your brand are untagged. What’s more, it’s often the case that the caption and the image conflict (hello, sarcasm), which can easily be miscategorized by traditional sentiment tracking tools. If you’re not “reading” visual content about your brand, you’re missing a big part of the conversation.
Capturing insights with (visual) social listening.
See the whole picture.
With Sprinklr Visual Insights, you can expand your social listening program to include images. The technology allows you to automatically scan billions of photos for logos, brand names, and other unstructured brand-related content, and highlights attributes such as audience gender, sentiment, style, and channel-specific behavior. Sprinklr integrates image intelligence with other social sources to give you a more complete view of your customers and your brand.
“People want to see companies humanized, which can be challenging for global brands, but the place to start is by listening and talking to customers at scale. Sprinklr has made enabling that strategy their bread and butter”.
“ By fully leveraging Sprinklr’s measurement and listening framework to match our global needs, and finally incorporating our own booking and revenue data, we have filled in all the puzzle pieces. We can quickly learn what impacts different aspects of the customer experience and travel purchases on social.”
“Our decision with assessing the final two came down to the platforms. Sprinklr has a clean look and feel while the other platforms still felt clunky.”
“We chose Sprinklr for its extensive reporting and management capabilities in order to gain insight into the social activity of our multiple brands and products.”
“We chose to work with Sprinklr because their company vision mirrors our own, and we’re on the same page when it comes to making everything about the customer. With Sprinklr, it wasn’t technology focused—it was customer focused, and that’s the key to the whole thing.”
Turn the endless flow of photos into fresh opportunity.
- Analyze images from across 23+ social channels as well as blogs, forums, news sites, customer reviews, and more.
- Catch visual mentions of your brand, even when the photo is partially obscured or distorted.
- Gain deeper insights into audience demographics, building custom segments to empower marketing outreach.
- See how photo-based content is impacting your business by viewing visual data alongside other metrics in the unified Sprinklr platform.
- Decode what your customers really mean through analysis of facial expressions and photo captions.
- Identify, engage, and nurture advocates who express brand love by posting photos.
- Automatically filter out NSFW images, focusing analytics on your cleanest dataset yet