Sprinklr Wins 2020 DMN Marketing Cloud Company of the Year Award
Honoring Sprinklr’s ability to unify many departments with a single platform for customer experience management
New York, NY — February 11, 2020 — Sprinklr, the Modern Customer Experience Management (CXM) Platform, is proud to be recognized by Direct Marketing News (DMN), as the Marketing Cloud Company of the Year. The DMN Awards honor the companies and individuals who showcase the most innovative campaigns and technologies. Winners were selected by a jury of high-level marketing professionals out of hundreds of submissions for digital campaigns and leading tech companies.
DMN is a resource for marketing and sales professionals that covers all aspects of digital and data-driven marketing. This award supports Sprinklr’s vision to become the world’s most loved enterprise software company with a unified, modern CXM platform that helps every organization make their customers happier.
An Incredible Year of Sprinklr Growth and Recognition
The DMN Award comes after a strong year of growth and recognition for Sprinklr. In 2019, the company achieved the following:
- Released hundreds of new capabilities across the five products that make up Sprinklr’s Modern CXM Platform: Modern Marketing, Modern Advertising, Modern Research, Modern Care, and Modern Engagement. These include AI-driven Product Insights, Smart Content Intelligence, Smart Budget Allocation, Smart Compliance, Smart Bidding, Live Chat, and a new modern menu.
- Named the only leader in Forrester’s Social Suites Q4 2019 Report and the only leader in Forrester’s Content Marketing Platforms for B2C Marketers Report. According to Forrester’s CMP report, “Sprinklr’s content marketing platform is designed to extend well beyond purely social use cases to encompass marketing use cases that span the enterprise, and it connects to content management systems for web and email as well. As one of the few CMPs that also focuses on publishing, Sprinklr is able to tell a credible story of ongoing and real-time optimization of content plans against performance that few other vendors can.”
- Welcomed former Cisco executive Yvette Kanouff to Sprinklr’s Board of Directors. Yvette is a pioneer in the development and delivery of on demand video and digital services, and was recently honored as a Lifetime Achievement Recipient at the 71st Tech Emmys.
- Appointed Dan Haley as first General Counsel and Corporate Secretary. In this role, Dan brings deep government and private sector experience to overseeing Sprinklr’s global legal functions.
- Launched a Global Partner Program. Delivers training, go-to-market support, and a certification program to an ecosystem of technology organizations, systems integrators, agencies, and social media channels.
- Acquired Nanigans’ Social Advertising Business. Sprinklr acquired Nanigans’ social advertising business to help brands improve performance advertising. Sprinklr is now managing more than $1.5 billion of annualized ad spend across major social channels including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Comment on the News:
“We’re thrilled to win a DMN Award for the second year in a row. This year’s recognition of Sprinklr as Marketing Cloud Company of the Year highlights the breadth and depth of our Modern CXM Platform,” said Ragy Thomas, CEO & Founder, Sprinklr. “It’s humbling and exciting to see Sprinklr be honored for our mission to help brands make their customers happier. We’re looking forward to consistently strengthening our capabilities to help brands listen to their customers, learn from them and show them love with personalized marketing, advertising, care, and engagement.”
– Request a Sprinklr demo.
– Visit Sprinklr’s customer stories page to read more about why brands choose Sprinklr.
– Check out Sprinklr’s career page for open roles across the company.
Sprinklr (@Sprinklr) is the world’s leading Modern Customer Experience Management (CXM) Platform. We help brands execute marketing, advertising, research, care, and engagement initiatives across all modern channels. This includes: 24 social channels, 11 messaging channels and hundreds of millions of forums, blogs, review sites, and news sites. Sprinklr’s AI-based platform, with a unified codebase, is deployed as a single global instance for each customer in order to drive collaboration and connect silos across the organization. Sprinklr is headquartered in New York City, with 24 offices in 16 countries.