Social is the foundation for customer experience management.
Today’s savvy consumer has nearly 8 different social media accounts each and spends nearly 7 hours each day online. The widening of choice of platforms and the growing degree of specialization among different networks means that your customers are communicating everywhere.
Sprinklr’s Social and Messaging Suite helps organizations compete in the 21st century by consolidating the number of tools you have assembled to manage the number of channels your customers communicate on into a single unified platform with sophisticated functionality across listening, publishing, and reporting.
Be where your customers are
Know what people are saying about your brand on any public or owned channel so you can genuinely engage at create authentic experiences at every turn.
Publish messages and content that build relationships across all social and messaging channels most important to your audience.
Share valuable insights across teams and with leadership as your social media efforts unfold.
Empower each team member to create memorable, on-brand moments with customizable permissions that fit your needs.
Listen across all social channels in order to improve the customer experience.
- Listen across 25 social channels that drive actionable insights and a comprehensive feedback loop for genuine engagement.
- Stay informed and never miss key insights that disconnected tool create; instead analyze and engage customer activity within a single platform.
Publish content and manage conversations across all social channels.
- Be where your customers are with access to 25 social channels and 10 message apps available through a single platform.
- Control, audit, and deliver effective messaging to your audiences with powerful AI and intuitive workflows that increase team efficiency.
Consolidate a real-time view of social media performance and marketing initiatives.
- Keep your teams connected and informed with robust reporting dashboards that can be easily shared, scheduled, or exported at will.
- Dynamically adjust campaigns based on real-time, visually compelling data insights surfaced at your fingertips.
Control publishing access to brand channels and create sophisticated coordination across social teams.
- Utilize granular user permissioning to ensure the right people have the right access at the right time.
- Create the workflows that work for your team as language or jargon is not a limiting factor for managing team needs.
Be where your customers are to create memorable moments that matter.
Consolidate point solutions with a unified platform to effectively listen, engage, measure, and control a seamless customer experience across 25 social and 10 messaging channels with Sprinklr’s Social + Message Suite.
How Chick-fil-A Listened to Fans and Successfully #BroughtBackTheBBQ
Together with creative agency, Moxie, and Sprinklr, Chick-fil-A improved brand sentiment through the...Read this story
How Allstate Uses Social Recruiting to Attract the Next Generation of Talent
With Sprinklr, Allstate’s recruiting and employment brand teams were able to reach 1,200 potential...Read this story
How University of Phoenix Drove 91% Positive Sentiment on Social
The Challenge As one of the largest online universities, University of Phoenix wanted to build a di...Read this story
How Talpa used Sprinklr to drive social engagement on The Voice globally
The Challenge With over 65 local productions seen in over 180 countries, The Voice, a record-breaki...Read this story
How McDonald’s stays ahead of the competition
The Challenge McDonald’s was already using Sprinklr’s integrated platform to successfully align...Read this story
How Starwood uses social to create the ultimate guest experience
The Challenge Unlocking the secret to social success In 2014, Starwood began to monitor and meas...Read this story
How Lenovo Used Real-Time Twitter Data to Break Through the Noise at CES
Overview The annual CES show in Las Vegas provides a great opportunity for brands to promote their ...Read this story
How Gainsight boosted engagement and cut down response times
The Challenge “We wanted to engage with our Community users more by creating a dialogue with them...Read this story
The Secret Behind SAP’s World-Class Social Media Strategy
Reinvent the way businesses do business. Not a small task, but that’s exactly what SAP set out to...Read this story
Santander UK Anchors the Customer Experience in Social Media
One humble goal: To make banking simple, personal, and fair. The challenge? Doing it for 14 million...Read this story
Forrester ranked Sprinklr a leader in all
4 marketing categories
We outperform the point solutions because we are leveraging
the power of Mordern Front Office platform.
Social Media Management Solutions
Social Advertising Technology
Social Listening Platforms