Navigating the vast social landscape.
Even the largest brands struggle to produce the volume of social content that’s required in our digital age. And pesky issues like approvals and compliance can seem trivial, until something slips through and causes a crisis. Even if it’s on just a handful of platforms, creating content, approving it, and publishing it – then tracking, reporting, and analyzing the results – can be a major drain on your team’s time and focus..
Your entire social program at your fingertips.
With Sprinklr Social Publishing and Engagement, you can use an integrated system for managing content across all major social media channels. Incorporating everything from images to copy, automated responses for common customer inquiries to campaign timing, and custom workflows to streamlined approvals that mitigate compliance risks, it dramatically increases efficiency for brands.
“People want to see companies humanized, which can be challenging for global brands, but the place to start is by listening and talking to customers at scale. Sprinklr has made enabling that strategy their bread and butter”.
“ By fully leveraging Sprinklr’s measurement and listening framework to match our global needs, and finally incorporating our own booking and revenue data, we have filled in all the puzzle pieces. We can quickly learn what impacts different aspects of the customer experience and travel purchases on social.”
“Our decision with assessing the final two came down to the platforms. Sprinklr has a clean look and feel while the other platforms still felt clunky.”
“We chose Sprinklr for its extensive reporting and management capabilities in order to gain insight into the social activity of our multiple brands and products.”
“We chose to work with Sprinklr because their company vision mirrors our own, and we’re on the same page when it comes to making everything about the customer. With Sprinklr, it wasn’t technology focused—it was customer focused, and that’s the key to the whole thing.”
The social management tool you’ve been looking for.
- Draft, approve, schedule, and auto-tag content across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and 23+ other global social channels.
- Launch campaigns accurately every time to ensure they’re correctly targeted, and that the right content is delivered on the right channel to the right audience.
- Route and prioritize incoming messages to the appropriate team members through automatic categorization.
- Manage assets, link shorteners, versioning, and more with bulk actions and automation – all in a single unified system.
- Avoid crises by establishing automatic compliance guidelines.