A crucial component of the modern enterprise.
Customers can interact with a brand however they please, whether it’s in person, over the phone, or – most likely – on social media. And at a time when service can make the difference between a loyal customer and a viral complaint on social, strong customer care is no longer a nice feature – it’s necessary for survival.
Help customers, drive better results.
With Sprinklr Social Care, you can manage social media customer service, improve customer retention, and increase positive engagement. Field customer inquiries on the channels they prefer, and stay equipped to solve problems quickly and thoroughly.
“People want to see companies humanized, which can be challenging for global brands, but the place to start is by listening and talking to customers at scale. Sprinklr has made enabling that strategy their bread and butter.”
“ By fully leveraging Sprinklr’s measurement and listening framework to match our global needs, and finally incorporating our own booking and revenue data, we have filled in all the puzzle pieces. We can quickly learn what impacts different aspects of the customer experience and travel purchases on social.”
“Our decision with assessing the final two came down to the platforms. Sprinklr has a clean look and feel while the other platforms still felt clunky.”
“We chose Sprinklr for its extensive reporting and management capabilities in order to gain insight into the social activity of our multiple brands and products.”
“We chose to work with Sprinklr because their company vision mirrors our own, and we’re on the same page when it comes to making everything about the customer. With Sprinklr, it wasn’t technology focused—it was customer focused, and that’s the key to the whole thing.”
Go beyond the help desk.
- See a customer’s activity history across social channels, allowing you to fully understand their needs.
- Create consistent customer experiences across all channels.
- Route customers to the most appropriate service channel, based on the nature of their inquiry.
- Better understand the customer lifecycle in order to provide seamless interactions at every turn.
- Measure the quality of every service interaction; take feedback and use it to diagnose and solve problem areas.
- Identify brand advocates and promoters through survey data.