Social is the foundation for customer experience management.
Every brand recognizes the practical value of social. It’s a publishing platform and a way to drive leads – it’s a channel.
But that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Social empowers businesses to reimagine their relationships with consumers. It offers an unprecedented opportunity to create more intuitive, personal, and human experiences – at scale.
Brands don’t need another tool to help them handle the proliferation of social channels. They need a new class of software, purpose-built for a social world.
What’s included in the Sprinklr Social Cloud?
Social Publishing and Engagement
Increase collaboration – while reducing brand risk – by unifying all inbound and outbound social activities.
Discover and dig into key trends about your brand, industry, competitors, and customers – both historical and real time.
Create consumable and engaging data visualizations to showcase content, harness real time trends, and tell compelling branded stories.
Sprinklr’s Social Experience Core is the foundation of successful customer experience management.
A unified approach to social media management.
With the Sprinklr Social Cloud, brands have a unified approach for reaching, engaging, and listening to customers across Facebook, Twitter, and dozens of other social channels.
- Unify publishing, engaging, and reporting across 25+ social channels.
- Drive cross-team collaboration with shared calendars.
- Know what your customers are saying about you at any given moment in order to take immediate action.
- Keep a pulse on key trends affecting your brand and industry – drawn from historical and real time conversations.
- Reduce brand risk through automation and customizable workflows that ensure consistent customer communication.
See why Forrester named Sprinklr a leader in social media management solutions.