Care is the new marketing.
It’s no secret that the demand for omnichannel customer experience is growing at a rapid pace. According to Gartner, by 2020, this demand will be amplified by the need for near perfect execution from brands.
75% of people now expect a consistent experience wherever they engage with brands, be it through social media, mobile, or even in person.
But while 80% of companies believe they deliver “superior experiences”, only 8% of customers agree.
Resolve, and measure customer care issues
AI-powered automation identifies and routes customer care issues from various channels high priority issues can be quickly addressed.
Access 360-view of the customer in order to provide an accurate response to resolve customer care issues quickly and efficiently.
Collect, aggregate, and report on customer satisfaction and agent performance, across multiple touchpoints to manage overall costs and reduce service times at scale to improve customer satisfaction.
Quickly respond to customers and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Bring in messages from 25+ social channels, email, live chat, SMS, and more.
- Route cases based on agent capacity, availability and current load.
Know your customers full history to provide optimal service.
- Connect to existing CRM tools and view all case history and interactions with the customer in one single dashboard view.
- Access templated responses to quickly address customer questions, concerns, or issues.
Standardize processes and workflows for compliance and efficiency.
- Automate the classification and routing of messages based on keywords, sentiment, influencer score, issue type, and much more with AI-powered rules.
- Audit agent activity to identify areas for improvement and process optimization.
Quickly access reports to measure results and improve on SLA’s and CSAT.
- Access a connected view of agent’s activity and performance in real time.
- Survey customers to capture feedback from several channels and view in a consolidated report.
Take better care of your customers – at every turn.
Brands need an innovative way to help customers on the channels they prefer, manage service interactions at scale, and turn customer care into a powerful and profitable engine.
With Sprinklr Care, brands have the ability to route, resolve, and measure customer care issues in an integrated, cross-channel solution.
How Heartland Dental Manages 800+ Social Media Accounts
To increase efficiency, Heartland Dental partnered with Sprinklr to create an Active Directory API t...Read this story
How do you serve customers twice as fast with less than half the effort?
Sprinklr helped the customer care team filter posts easily based on priority, access posts simply th...Read this story
How do you make a better phone service without upgrading a thing?
The company deployed Sprinklr Social Media & Messaging Suite, Care, and Marketing to manage soci...Read this story
How a Global Computer Leader Embraced China’s Customer Care Channel of Choice
With 80% of customer inquiries coming from China, the company needed to refocus its care efforts to ...Read this story
How AkzoNobel UK Reduced Response Times by 80% and Increased Engagement by 172%
Navigating social through a fog AkzoNobel UK, a leading global paints and coatings company and owne...Read this story
The Challenge Their challenge “We produce a high volume of daily content, most of which is cre...Read this story
Forrester ranked Sprinklr a leader in all
4 marketing categories
We outperform the point solutions because we are leveraging
the power of Mordern Front Office platform.
Social Media Management Solutions >>
Content Marketing Platforms >>
Social Advertising Technology >>