Today, Sprinklr is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange: CXM. This is an incredibly humbling milestone, and the beginning of an exciting new chapter in our journey.
Everything we’ve built and accomplished over the past decade has led us to today, and put us in a position to achieve the opportunity ahead of us, which has never been more clear:
1. To lead a new category — unified customer experience management (Unified-CXM) — representing one of the single-most strategic investments for the modern enterprise.2. To create the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.3. And do it The Sprinklr Way, with a culture that’s customer-obsessed, where we treat one another like family, and take extreme pride in who we are, what we build, and what we do.
Our journey began in 2009 by recognizing that the proliferation of modern digital channels would forever change the way large companies interact with their customers.
It was clear then that we were entering a new world of business. A world where consumers were connected and empowered. Where they could advocate and criticize on public platforms, making or breaking a brand’s reputation in the process. And where what they say is defined by one thing: their experience — a feeling shaped by every interaction they have with a brand.
Today, enterprises face three fundamental truths:
1. The way the world communicates has changed, with billions of consumers moving from traditional channels like email and phone, to dozens of modern channels like social, messaging, chat, and text.
2. The amount of experience data customers share is unprecedented and unstructured, with enterprises unable to own it, and traditional systems, like CRM, not built to manage it.
3. The expectations of consumers have changed, with an instant, personalized, proactive, and consistent experience valued above all else, forcing every customer-facing team across the front office to rethink old approaches as a result.
For big businesses, managing the customer experience — knowing and serving each person as a unique individual and connecting the dots as they move across channels and between customer-facing teams — is more important than ever. It’s also a big challenge. One they aren’t equipped to meet.
Over the years, enterprises have spent fortunes trying, with each customer-facing function — Customer Care, Marketing, Sales, and Research — buying countless point solutions to tackle small parts of the customer experience problem.
But when technologies aren’t built to work together, neither can the people using them. The result? Siloed teams. Siloed tools. Siloed data. Enterprises have fallen into point solution chaos and fractured the customer experience — spending millions treating each symptom, but missing the cure.
Enterprises need a new path forward:
1. A way to communicate across channels – listening to, engaging, and reaching customers on the dozens of digital channels they prefer, and each of those that will come next.2. A way to harness experience data – using powerful AI to analyze a vast, ever-expanding ocean of unstructured customer experience data, and automation to act on it at scale, with privacy by design.3. And a way to modernize customer-facing functions while enabling them to work together – providing each customer-facing function with the next generation of capabilities they need; all built on a single codebase with shared governance, workflows, and automation, so everything – and everyone – can work together.
We call it unified customer experience management (Unified-CXM). And over the past decade, we — alongside hundreds of the world’s largest and most loved brands — pioneered a new category of enterprise software purpose-built to solve it.
Today, more than 1,000 of the world’s most valuable enterprises, global brands like Microsoft, P&G, and Samsung, trust Sprinklr — the world’s first Unified-CXM platform for all customer-facing functions — as a vital backbone of their digital transformation.
With Sprinklr, customer-facing teams across the front office — Customer Care, Marketing, Sales, and Research — can communicate with billions of potential customers on 30+ digital channels, understand their individual needs in real-time, and collaborate across silos to act on them — delivering a more human experience to every customer, every time, at once-impossible scale. All on one unified platform.
We’ve always said that Unified-CXM is “an idea whose time has come.”
Thanks to the hard work of thousands of Sprinklrites, customers, partners, and many others over the years, it’s never been more clear: that time is now.
To our employees: Thank you for waking up every day with one simple mission — to enable every organization that works with us to make their customers happier.
To our customers: Thanks to the many among you who shared our vision early on and championed Unified-CXM from the start; and to the countless others who’ve picked up the mantle since, rallying your organizations to break down silos and unify the customer experience – and trusting Sprinklr to help you do it.
If you believe, like we do, that:
Channels have proliferated, and will continue to do so…
Data has grown exponentially, and won’t be owned by enterprises…
Customers are connected and empowered, with new expectations…
The front office is broken, with point solution chaos leading to a fragmented customer experience…
Unified-CXM represents one of the single-most strategic investments for the modern enterprise…
…then I invite you to come on this journey with us. To be part of creating a new category of enterprise software. Enabling brands to be more human. And making their customers happier.
We’re just getting started.
The best is yet to come,